I Visited a friend of mine sometimes last month, after a long conversation she decided to make something for we both to eat. You should try this out cause i intentionally blogged about it cause i don’t want you all my readers to miss out on this easy to make Vegan Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta.
Full recipe below…
Vegan Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta
- 2 medium white potatoes
- ¼ white onion
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning, blend of basil, oregano, rosemary, thyme, and black pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 12 340 g oz fettuccine pasta
- ½ 115 g cup raw cashew
- 1 teaspoon nutritional yeast
- ¼ teaspoon truffle oil
- Boil 4 cups (945 ml) of water in a small pot.
- Cut a quarter of an onion into cubes. Peel and chop the potatoes into ½ inch (1 cm) cubes.
- Add onion and potatoes to pot and boil for 10 minutes, or until soft.
- Remove potatoes and onion from the pot. Make sure to save the water.
- Begin cooking fettuccine pasta in a separate pot.
- In a blender, combine 1 cup (235ml) of the water used to boil the veggies, raw cashews, veggies, lemon juice, and seasonings. Blend until creamy. Add more of the boiling water if the mixture is too thick.
- Add salt to taste and garlic.
- Pour the sauce over the cooked pasta and serve.
- Keep some for me to taste...