This particular recipe is bit different and i can say it the first or second Turkey recipe ever published on our website.
It’s always been more of a chicken recipes, but i’m excited about this very Pesto Turkey Pinwheels because i want my readers to try something a little bit different.
Pesto Turkey Pinwheels makes a perfect lunch or dinner and cab be made in less than 15 minutes. Try this out, you’d definitely love it.
Pesto Turkey Pinwheels
- 2 large flour tortillas
- ¼ cup pesto(55 g), divided
- 1 cup cherry tomato(200 g), halved, divided
- ½ lb turkey(225 g), sliced, divided
- 2 oz baby spinach(55 g), divided
- 4 slices provolone cheese, halved
- Warm the tortillas in the microwave in 30-second intervals, until flexible. Transfer to a clean work surface.
- Spread on half the pesto on each tortilla.
- Divide the tomatoes, turkey, spinach, and provolone between the tortillas.
- Wrap the tortillas tightly in plastic wrap and rest for 30 minutes.
- Stick 6 toothpicks 1-inch (2.5 cm) apart into the wraps along the seam.
- Slice between the toothpicks.
- Serve and enjoy