Yummy! Yummy!! Yummy!!! It a dinner for two.
Try this out and let us know how it is in the comments below.
One-Pan Miso Honey Salmon For Two
- Parchment paper
- 2 tablespoons white miso paste
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ginger, grated
- pepper, to taste
- 3 oz salmon(85 g), 2 fillets
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
- 1 large baby bok choy, halved
- olive oil, to taste
- salt, to taste
- brown rice, cooked, for serving, optional
- sesame seed, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, combine the miso paste, honey, rice vinegar, garlic, ginger, and pepper. Whisk until smooth.
- Place the salmon fillets skin-side down in the center of the prepared baking sheet and brush generously with the miso-honey sauce.
- Lay the asparagus on one side of the salmon and the baby bok choy on the other side. Drizzle the vegetables with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Rub the vegetables until evenly coated.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked to your liking.Divide the vegetables and salmon between serving plates, with rice alongside if desired. Garnish the salmon with sesame seeds and serve immediately.
I RECOMMEND YOU GET EQUIPMENT USED EASILY
YOU MIGHT ALSO WANT TO CHECK OUT THIS RECIPE BELOW, YOU’D DEFINITELY LOVE IT