Good morning,and happy new week how was your weekend? I guess there’s no need for me to be asking about your weekend, cause now everyday seems like weekends, we probably just sleep, wake up, eat, sleep again and repeat… Smile
Slow Cooker Steak Fajitas is an amazing Mexican recipe that you would definitely love to try out…
You can ignore the need to visit a Mexican restaurant and let your slow cooker make steak fajitas for you! Steak Fajitas is easy to make and delicious to consume…
Try out and let me know how far in the comment.
Slow-Cooker Steak Fajitas
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1½ lb flank steak(680 g)
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 10 oz diced tomato with green chili (285 g), 1 can, drained flour tortilla, or corn tortilla
- fresh cilantro, for garnish, optional
- cotija cheese, for garnish, optional
- Place onions, peppers, and whole flank steak in the slow cooker. Top with taco seasoning, garlic, lime, and diced tomatoes.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 8 hours.
- Remove steak from the slow cooker.Optional: broil steak for 4-5 minutes until crisp for added texture.
- Slice steak across the grain into thin strips.
- Add the steak back into the slow cooker and combine with other ingredients.
- Plate with tortillas of your choice and garnish with cilantro and cotija (optional).
- Keep some for me to taste.....
YOU WOULD DEFINITELY LOVE THIS AMAZING STEAK RECIPE