Light and Lemony Blueberry Bread! Perfect for breakfast.
Try this and let us know how far in the comments below, you’d definitely love this.
Light and Lemony Blueberry Bread!
- 1¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup maple syrup or honey
- ¼ cup Greek Yogurt
- ¼ cup coconut oil melted
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice plus zest of one lemon
- ¾ cup blueberries fresh or frozen
- 1 tablespoon flour for coating blueberries
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon zest
- Preheat oven to oven to 350°F.
- Grease and flour an 8x4 loaf pan.In a small bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate large bowl, beat the Greek yogurt, honey, coconut oil, eggs and lemon juice; stir the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and whisk until mixed through.
- In a small bowl, toss the blueberries with flour to prevent them from sinking into the loaf.
- Gently fold into the batter along with the lemon zestTransfer to prepared loaf pan and bake in the preheated oven for 45-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack.