Breakfast In Bed With Homemade Raspberry Chia Seed Jam, easy to make in 10 minutes. and best enjoyed/served with anything or bread of your choice.
Tried it? Let us know in the comments below. Recipe below!
Breakfast In Bed With Homemade Raspberry Chia Seed Jam
- 2 cups raspberries
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, add the raspberries and cook until they start to break down, stirring and mashing frequently, about 10 minutes.
- Turn the heat to low, stir in the maple syrup, lemon juice and vanilla extract. Then stir in the chia seeds and turn off the heat.
- Allow the mixture to stand for 5-7 minutes until the chia seeds thicken the jam and the mixture to cool down. (The jam will continue to thicken as it cools.)
- Serve immediately, or transfer the jam to a jar and store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.