No need to visit a pizza restaurant with this recipe right at your hand..
Garlic Parmesan Spaghetti Squash Crust Pizza is a great recipe you should try out, i bet you’d definitely love it…Tastes good and healthy. Easily mad in 30 minutes.
Tried this? Let us know in the comments below. Recipe below!
GARLIC-PARMESAN SPAGHETTI SQUASH CRUST PIZZA
- 2 cups cooked spaghetti squash, separated into strands
- 1 egg
- 1⅓ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded and divided
- 1½ teaspoons italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons almond flour
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 450 F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper
- Chop spaghetti squash into 1-inch pieces, and, working in small batches, wring dry using a tea towel until you have 1 cup
- Place squash in a large bowl and add egg, 1/3 cup mozzarella, almond flour, and seasonings; mix until well combined.
- Dump mixture onto prepared baking sheet and spread into a circle or oval shape that is 1/4-inch thick. Bake for ~12-15 minutes, or until slightly firm. Using hands, carefully flip the crust and add remaining mozzarella and parmesan cheese. Bake an additional ~5-8 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
- Cut and serve
- Keep some for me to taste...
YOU MIGHT ALSO WANT TO CHECK OUT THIS AMAZING RECIPE, YOU’D DEFINITELY LOVE IT