It’s Wednesday again, and i’m back with another amazing not too common Japanese recipe.
Japanese Chicken Curry is one of those foreign recipes you should definitely try out. you’d love it
How to make Japanese Chicken Curry
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 3 cups chicken (400 g)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⅓ cups onion (200 g), chopped
- ¾ cup carrot (100 g), chopped
- 1 cup potato (200 g), chopped
- 4¼ cups water (1 L)
- ⅔ cup peas (100 g)
- ⅔ cup curry paste (150 g)
- Heat up 2 tablespoons of oil on low to medium heat.
- Sear the chicken until the outside turns golden brown. Season with salt and pepper.
- Take out the chicken, make sure you don’t clean the pot or you’d wipe away some deliciousness!
- Add another tablespoon of oil, fry the onions, carrots, and potatoes until soften.
- Add the chicken back in with the water. Bring to a boil then simmer for 10 minutes with the lid on.
- Add in the peas and curry paste, stir well.
- Serve with rice.
CHECK OUT THIS AMAZING CHICKEN RECIPE, YOU’D LOVE IT