It a beautiful Monday morning and i feel so happy writing about this particular recipe, i welcome all my amazing readers and if you’re new here i must say you’ll enjoy your visit to my blog.
Breakfast Bell Peppers is a great recipe easy to make in less than 50 minutes, low carb/keto friendly breakfast.
You’d definitely love it. Recipe Below!
Breakfast Bell Peppers
- 2 bell peppers
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese(100 g)
- ½ cup fresh chives(20 g), finely chopped
- 4 large eggs
- 4 strips cooked bacon
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese(50 g)
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).On a cutting board, split the bell peppers in half from stem to base. Cut out the stem and the seeds.
- Transfer halved peppers to a baking tray, cavity side up. Sprinkle each half with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until peppers are slightly soft.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella and half of the chives evenly among the four pepper halves. Then crack eggs into the center of each pepper.
- Sprinkle the salt, pepper, bacon, cheddar, and remaining chives on top of the eggs.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until egg whites are set. Serve!