Guess what? there’s no need for a visit to the restaurant with this amazing Black Bean & Roasted Red Pepper Veggie Burgers recipe we have brought to you. It’s like a restaurant in the house type of a thing. This recipe is perfect for Lunch, Dinner or as an appetizer.
Try it and let us know in the comments below, Recipe Below!
Black Bean & Roasted Red Pepper Veggie Burgers
- 15 oz black beans (400 g), 1 can, drained and rinsed
- ½ cup jarred roasted red pepper (90 g), finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup cornmeal (40 g)
- Preheat oven to 375˚F (190˚C).
- In a large bowl, microwave black beans for 1 minute, or until softened.Add roasted red peppers, garlic, cayenne, cumin, and salt. Mash until black beans are finely mashed.
- Add cornmeal and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Using a ½ cup (120 ml) measuring cup, portion 5 patties from the mixture. Place onto a lightly greased parchment paper-lined sheet pan.Bake for 30 minutes, or until firm and browned, flipping over halfway through.
- Serve burgers with your favorite fixins.