Asparagus Stuffed Chicken Breast is a great recipe perfect for lunch and dinner.
You sure don’t want to miss this, try it and let us know how far in the comments below.
Asparagus Stuffed Chicken Breast
Servings: 4 Serving
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 9 asparagus, ends trimmed
- 3 slices provolone cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425˚F (220˚F).
- On a cutting board, cut the chicken breasts in half, lengthwise, leaving it intact on one side.
- Season the inside of the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle the lemon zest on the interior of the chicken. Top with piece of provolone and three stalks of asparagus, then fold the chicken over enclosing the filling.
- Season the outside of the chicken breasts with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and paprika.
- Heat a large oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat, and add the oil. Add the chicken to the pan, and cook for 3 to 5 minutes, until golden brown.
- Flip the chicken over and cook for an additional 3 to 5 minutes.
- Cover the skillet with aluminum foil and place in the oven for 15 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 155˚F (70˚C).
- Remove the skillet and let sit, covered, for 5 minutes.
- Remove the foil, and serve.