Healthy Strawberry Banana Frozen Yogurt
This recipe is easy to make. Add frozen strawberries, frozen bananas, plain yogurt, maple syrup, and honey to a food processor. Then, process it until it’s smooth. You can eat it immediately if you like it soft. Or, transfer the froyo to a sealed container and store it in the freezer until it’s a little more solid.
No ice cream machine required for this Healthy Instant Strawberry Banana Frozen Yogurt with only 5 ingredients!
I see you already imagining the beauty and deliciousness around this amazing recipe. It’s healthy when we say its Healthy cause we try to emphasize the health benefits of the fruits been used…
Full Recipe Below!
Strawberry Banana Frozen Yogurt
- Food Processor
- 3 cups frozen strawberry (450 g)
- 2 bananas, frozen, sliced
- ½ cup Greek yogurt (145 g)
- Combine ingredients into a food processor or high-speed blender, process until consistently pink and completely smooth.
- Pour into a pan and smooth into an even layer.
- Freeze for 2 hours, or until frozen but still a little soft for scooping. (If freezing overnight, cover with a lid or plastic wrap, but let it sit out at room temperature for about 5-10 minutes before scooping).
- Scoop into a bowl and top with your favorite toppings.
- Keep some for me to taste....