Amazing recipe made in 10 minutes, bet you don’t want to miss this one.
Tried it? Let us know in the comments below..
Healthy Homemade Kit Kat Bars
- 3 cups Rice Chex Cereal can use any Chex cereal of choice
- 1½ cups chocolate chips of choice can use baking chocolate of choice
- 1 cup Peanut Butter can use any nut or seed butter of choice
- ½ cup pure maple syrup see above for substitutions
- ¼ cup coconut oil can sub for butter
- Line an 8 x 8-inch deep dish or deep baking tray of choice with parchment paper and set aside.
- Add Rice Chex cereal (or chex cereal of choice) in a large mixing bowl and set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl or stovetop, combine all your other ingredients and heat until melted. Remove from microwave/off stove and whisk until completely incorporated.
- Pour the wet mixture over the Rice Chex cereal and mix until combined. Pour into the lined baking dish and refrigerate until firm (at least an hour). Remove and cut into bars.
- Keep some for me to taste