Carrot Cake Oatmeal is healthy and perfect for breakfast.
As some of us know anything that contains fibre is good for belly fat and some other uses in the body, Carrot Cake Oatmeal is a great and healthy recipe, contains fibre and can be made under 60 minutes…
Try it and let us know in the comments below. Recipe Below!
Carrot Cake Oatmeal
- ½ cup carrot(55 g), from 1 small, peeled carrot
- ⅓ cup rolled oats(35 g)
- 1 tablespoon raisin
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk(240 mL), divided
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 10 raw almonds, chopped, men: 20 almonds
- ½ cup 2% greek yogurt(140 g), plain, for garnish
- Stir together rolled oats, grated carrot, raisins, and ½ of the almond milk.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge overnight. (If you’re following the Clean Eating Challenge, you already did this!)
- Combine the carrot-oat mixture, the remaining ½ of the almond milk, honey, vanilla, and cinnamon in a small pot over medium heat.Bring the mixture to a simmer and cook, stirring occasionally, until the mixture is thick and the oats are cooked, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately, with almonds and Greek yogurt on top.