Yummy! Yummy!! Yummy!!!
EASY SAUCY RAMEN NOODLES! easy to make under 20 minutes. Try it and let us know in the comment below.
SAUCY RAMEN NOODLES!
- 2 (70g each) uncooked ramen “bricks” or noodles of choiceSpring onions & sesame seeds, for topping
- ½ cup room temp. water
- 3 tbsp soy sauce, adjust according to desired taste
- 2 tbsp corn starch*
- 3 tbsp maple syrup or other liquid sweetener, adjust according to desired sweetness
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ tsp ground pepper
- ½ tbsp sesame oil
- if using less soy sauce and liquid sweetener, start with 1.5 tbsp corn starch
- Mix all the sauce ingredients until well incorporated.
- Boil water. Add in the ramen or other noodles of choice and half cook or cook until chewy.
- While the noodles are cooking, heat a pan. Add in the sauce. Leave to simmer over medium heat.
- Add in the noodles and mix in sauce. Cook over medium high heat until the noodles absorb the sauce and sauce thickens. Enjoy while hot!