Love fish tacos? Well, we do too
If you made this recipe, we’d love to know your thoughts down below in the comments section—share with friends and family too…
Easy Fish Tacos
Servings: 8 Serving
- Large Bowl
- Cooking Pan
- 3 cups green cabbage(300 g), shredded
- ½ cup red onion(75 g), diced
- 1 cup sour cream(230 g)
- 1 lime, juiced
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 4 tilapia fillets
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper, ground
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 16 corn tortillas
- cilantro, to taste
- In a large bowl, combine green cabbage, red onion, sour cream, lime juice, and salt. Chill until ready to serve.
- In a bowl, mix cayenne, garlic powder, cumin, salt, and pepper. Season each tilapia fillet on both sides with the seasoning mix.
- Over medium-high heat, cook 2 fillets at a time for 8 minutes, flipping halfway. Repeat for the remaining fillets.
- Using a fork, break apart the fillets into bite-size pieces.
- Right before serving, heat the corn tortillas in the pan over high heat. Remove from the pan and assemble the tacos with the cabbage slaw and tilapia.
- Garnish with cilantro and lime juice.