Another amazing healthy recipe, sometimes words would not describe the superiority of a particular meal, you just have to try it out. Make it and taste it.
Mushroom Stroganoff with Fluffy Mashed Potatoes
Servings: 2 Serving
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced OR 2tsp garlic granules
- 300g mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tsp dried parsley/2tbsp fresh chopped parsley
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 120ml vegetable stock
- ¼ tsp yeast extract (marmite) OR 1tsp soy sauce
- 4 tbsp @alpro no added sugar plain dairy free yoghurt
- cracked black pepper, to taste
- Sauté the onion in a pan using a little water on a medium/high heat setting until soft and see through.
- . Add in the mushrooms & garlic (add more water if needed) and cook for 6 mins until the mushrooms are almost soft.
- Add in the parsley, & smoked paprika cook for another 1 min until fragrant.
- Pour in the vegetable stock and let it simmer on a low heat setting for about 5mins or until it thickens.
- Take the pan off the heat then stir in the yoghurt until creamy, season with pepper and garnish with chopped parsley.
- Serve with mashed potato, pasta, rice or quinoa! Enjoy!
CHECK OUT HOW TO MAKE THIS WINE, A sip surely goes well with the recipe above….