Another Chicken recipe you can’t afford to miss.
Fajita Parchment-Baked Chicken is another great chicken recipe i want you to try out, These easy chicken fajitas are a simple family or individual meal, perfect for weeknights, and they can be made all on one sheet pan.
Try it? Let me know how far it went in the comments below. Recipe Below!
Fajita Parchment-Baked Chicken
- parchment paper, or aluminium foil,
- 12x18 inches (30.5 x 46 cm)
- 1 chicken breast
- ½ red pepper, sliced
- ½ yellow pepper
- ¼ red onion, sliced
- 3 tablespoons salsa
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 1 tablespoon mexican cheese blend
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Fold the parchment paper in half, then open up.
- Thinly slice the peppers and onion and lay them on one half of the parchment paper.
- Drizzle on oil and sprinkle on salt & pepper.
- Lay the chicken on the peppers. Season with taco seasoning, salt and pepper, and spoon on salsa. Top with cheese.
- Fold the parchment paper over the chicken, and cinch the paper together by folding it over itself along the edges.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until internal temperature of chicken reaches 165˚F (75˚C).
YOU MAY ALSO WANT TO CHECK OUT THIS AMAZING ALFREDO RECIPE, YOU’D DEFINITELY LOVE IT