An appetizer you should try out.
Curry Noodle Soup
- 2 tablespoons refined coconut oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 2½ tablespoons red curry paste
- oz coconut milk (440 mL), 1 can
- 3 cups vegetable broth (720 mL)
- 1 tablespoon agave
- 8 oz rice noodle (225 g)
- 7 oz tofu (200 g), cubed
- 2 cups broccoli floret (300 g)
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- salt, to taste
- fresh cilantro, to serve
- In a large pot, melt the coconut oil over medium heat. Once the oil begins to shimmer, add the garlic and ginger and cook for 2-3 minutes, until fragrant.
- Add the red curry paste and cook another 2-3 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk and stir well until the curry paste is evenly distributed. Add the vegetable broth and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, add the agave and rice noodles, and cook for 2 minutes, stirring frequently to prevent the noodles from sticking together.
- Add the tofu, broccoli, and bell pepper, and stir to combine. Cook for 3-5 more minutes, until the noodles are cooked and the broccoli is tender.
- Stir in the lime juice and add salt to taste.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve immediately.
- Keep some for me to taste.....