Zucchini Noodle Chicken Alfredo is a great Chicken recipe you should consider making for yourself, friends or family.
Ready under 30 minutes. Try it and let us know in the comments below. Recipe Below!
Zucchini Noodle Chicken Alfredo
Servings: 2 Serving
- Cooking Pan
- 3 zucchinis, ends trimmed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more to taste
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, plus more to taste
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ¾ cup cream (180 mL)
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese (110 g), plus more for serving
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped, plus more for serving
- Using a spiralizer, mandoline, or vegetable peeler, turn the zucchini into thin noodles. Microwave the noodles for 1-2 minutes, then drain any liquid.
- Melt the butter in a large pan over medium heat. Add the chicken, salt, pepper, and garlic and cook until the garlic is beginning to brown and chicken is cooked through, about 7 minutes. Remove the chicken from the pan.
- Add the cream, Parmesan, and parsley to the pan, stirring until evenly combined. Bring to a boil, then stir until the sauce has reduced by about half, 3-5 minutes. Put the chicken back in the sauce and stir to coat. Remove from the heat and season to taste with salt and pepper.Bring to a boil, then stir until the sauce has reduced by about half. Remove from heat.
- Toss the zucchini noodles in with the chicken mixture and stir until the noodles are coated evenly. Serve with more Parmesan and parsley, if desired.