Good morning my beautiful, ere comes another amazing muffin recipe, as you all know we always try our best to all bring the very best of recipes to your read.
Strawberry Breakfast Muffins is perfect recipe for BREAKFAST, you could try and try again. You should try this out and let me know how far in the comment below.
Strawberry Breakfast Muffins
- 1 cup whole wheat flour(115 g)
- 1¼ teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup strawberry(175 g), diced
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- ⅓ cup honey(115 g)
- ½ cup greek yogurt(140 g), room temperature
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted, plus more for greasing
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, yogurt, honey, strawberries, and coconut oil until well combined.
- Add the flour, baking powder, and salt, and fold the batter together using a rubber spatula. Stop folding once all of the dry ingredients have disappeared into the batter.
- Using a medium ice cream scoop, pour one scoop full of batter into each well of a greased muffin tin.Bake for for 20-25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.
Check out this similar amazing muffin recipe, you’d love it.