Steak Fajitas Skewers perfect for dinner.
Steak Fajitas Skewers
Servings: 8 Skewers
- 2 lb sirloin steak(900 g), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 green bell peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large white onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 8 skewers bamboo skewer, soaked in water for 20 minutes
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Combine the steak, cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl and mix until the steak is evenly coated.
- Slide a piece of steak down a skewer, followed by a piece of green pepper, red pepper, and onion. Continue until there is a 1-inch gap on the top of the skewer.
- Repeat with the remaining skewers.Grease the surface of the grill by rubbing the grates with an oiled paper towel (use tongs to grip!).Grill the skewers for 10-15 minutes with the lid closed, flipping them halfway through.