Amazing Shrimp & Avocado Tostadas recipe tastes just perfect.
This Mexican cuisine recipe is easily made in 30 minutes. Try it and let us know in the comments below. Recipe below!
Shrimp & Avocado Tostadas
- 6 corn tortillas
- olive oil, to taste
- 1 lb shrimp (455 g), peeled and deveined
- 1 cup english cucumber (135 g), diced
- 1 cup tomato (200 g), diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 cup red onion (150 g), diced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- salt, to taste
- 1 serrano pepper, finely chopped, optional
- Preheat oven to 425ºF (220ºC).
- Lay the corn tortillas on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and lightly brush both sides with olive oil.
- Bake the tortillas for 5 minutes and then flip them over continue baking another 5 minutes. The tostadas should be brown and crispy. Set the pan aside to cool.
- Roughly chop the shrimp and transfer to a bowl.
- Add the cucumber, tomato, avocado, red onion, lemon juice, lime juice, cilantro, salt, and serrano chile (optional), and stir to combine.Marinate for 10-15 minutes.
- Spoon the shrimp mixture onto the tostadas.
- Serve & Enjoy...
Nutrition Info Per Serving