Very easy to make recipe in few minutes.
A new dimensional style of making a one pan spaghetti. You should try it out and let me know how far in the comment below…
Servings: 5 Serving
- 1 pound spaghetti, not cooked
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ onion, thinly sliced (about 1 cup)
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 14½ oz diced tomatoes
- 1 cup sliced green pepper
- ½ cup sliced red pepper
- 3 cups water
- 2 cups marinara
- 2 sprigs basil, plus torn leaves for garnish
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- Grated parmesan cheese, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Place the uncooked spaghetti in a 9 x 13-inch baking dish. Add the olive oil, garlic, onions, Italian seasoning and salt. Uses your hands to gently toss and evenly distribute the ingredients.
- Add the tomatoes, peppers, water, marinara and basil on top of the spaghetti, and toss it again using tongs to evenly coat the spaghetti with the sauce and vegetables.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top to cover the spaghetti.
- Bake uncovered in the preheated oven for 45 – 55 minutes or until the top is browned and bubbly.
- Remove from the oven and garnish with fresh basil and parmesan cheese. Cut into squares to serve.
I GUARANTEE YOU’D LOVE THIS SIMILAR SPAGHETTI RECIPE