Lemon Blueberry Sorbet is a healthy you should definitely try out.
Takes a little while to make but it worth it. Try it and let us know in the comment.
Lemon Blueberry Sorbet
Servings: 4 Serving
- 3 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 tbsp raw honey plus more for added sweetness
- 3 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice 1 lemon
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- ⅓ cup water
- Pour the rinsed blueberries on the parchment paper and separate as much as possible.
- Place the blueberries into the freezer and freeze overnight or for at least 4-5 hours.
- Once frozen, add the frozen blueberries to a food processor, followed by the raw honey, lemon zest, lemon juice, and the water.
- Process the mixture until the blueberries become crumbly, pressing down the mixture with a spatula as needed.
- Continue to process until the mixture becomes more smooth and evenly processed.
- Once everything is smooth, taste for sweetness, and add additional honey as needed.
- Serve and enjoy