Sometimes Desserts , not all the time is sea food.
Best for a fun cooking project to do with kids.
Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Truffle is a easy vegan dessert recipe, An easy 5-ingredient recipe for decadent truffles with no butter or heavy cream! You’ll never guess they’re secretly skinny & completely guilt-free!
Try it out and let me know how far in the comment below.
Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Truffle
- 3 cups chocolate chips(525 g)
- 2 cups heavy cream(470 mL)
- 1 cup peanut butter(240 g), melted
- 1 cup peanuts(125 g), crushed
- In a medium-sized pan, combine dark chocolate chips and heavy cream over low heat. Mix until you achieve a smooth consistency.
- Pour mixture into a bread pan.Allow to sit in the refrigerator for an hour to cool down.
- With an ice cream scoop form balls from the mixture (refreeze if truffle begins to melt).
- In a small bowl, melt peanut butter. On a cutting board, crush peanuts.Dip the truffle in melted peanut butter.
- Roll in crushed peanuts.
- Place back in the fridge for 10 minutes.
A BIT BUSY; CAN’T MAKE THIS NOW?
YOU CAN BUY THIS
YOU MIGHT ALSO WANT TO CHECK THIS OUT, YOU’D DEFINITELY LOVE IT