This Creamy Tuscan Salmon recipe serves up perfectly pan-seared salmon, smothered in a creamy garlic sauce, with spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, and olives – delicious! It’s such a healthy and easy fish dish, perfect for weeknights.
This ultra easy Tuscan Salmon recipe is a winner when it comes to weeknight dinners!
You should definitely try this one out and let me know ow far in the comment below!…
Creamy Tuscan Salmon
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 (170g) salmon fillets
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 225g halved cherry tomatoes
- 60g baby spinach
- 120ml double cream
- 20g freshly grated Parmesan
- 5g chopped herbs basil and parsley
- Lemon wedges
- . In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Season salmon and cook for about 6 minutes. Flip over and cook 2 minutes more.
- Reduce heat and add butter. Stir in garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add cherry tomatoes and season with salt and pepper.
- Add spinach. Cook until is beginning to wilt.
- Stir in double cream, Parmesan, and herbs and bring mixture to a simmer. Reduce heat to low and simmer until sauce is slightly reduced, about 3 minutes.
- Return salmon back to skillet and spoon over sauce. Simmer until salmon is cooked through, about 3 minutes more.
- Garnish with herbs and lemon
- Serve and enjoy