Yummy! Yummy!! Yummy!!!
It’s another great day, and we are bringing you another great recipe. Creamy Chicken Piccata is a great CHicken recipe you do not want to miss. It’s easily made within 30 minutes.
Try this and let us know how far in the comments below. Recipe below!
Creamy Chicken Piccata
- Cooking Pan
- 1½ lbs Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts pounded to 1/2-inch thickness
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ Cup Gluten-free Blend Flour
- 3 Tbsp Olive Oil divided
- 4 Garlic Cloves minced
- 1 Small Onion chopped
- 1 Cup Chicken Bone Broth
- 1 Lemon juiced
- ½ Cup Coconut Cream blended before using
- ¼ Cup Capers drained
- Lemon wedges to serve
- Freshly chopped herbs to garnish
- Season the pounded chicken with a pinch of salt and pepper on both sides. Place the flour in a shallow bowl.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Working with one cutlet at atime, dredge the chicken on both sides in the flour. Shake off the excess flour, and add them to the skillet.
- Cook the chicken for 4 minutes per side, or until the chicken is cooked through and the coating is golden brown. Transfer the browned chicken to a plate, and set aside.
- In the same pan, lower the heat to medium-low, and add the remaining tablespoon of oil, onions, and garlic. Sauté for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the onions are softened.
- Add the broth and lemon juice, and scrape the browned bits from the bottom of the pan with a silicone spatula. Raise the heat to medium-high, and boil the mixture for 3 minutes, until reduced by half, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the coconut cream and capers, and settle the chicken into the sauce. Simmer for 2-3minutes, over low heat, or until heated through. Season to taste with sea salt and black pepper.
- Serve warm over sautéed cauliflower or cook rice.
NUTRITION in VALUE
Saturated Fat: 6g
Vitamin A: 53IU
Vitamin C: 19mg