It’s a beautiful Monday morning and we welcome you, dear readers. I believe you had a great weekend.
Cookies & Cream Brigadeiros is an amazing dessert recipe we decide to share with Dish On Sea lovers this beautiful morning. We assure you definitely going to love this.
Try it and give us feedback. Recipe Below!
Cookies & Cream Brigadeiros
- 10 chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk(395 g)
- Separate the cream center from the chocolate cookies, and set aside.
- Crush the chocolate cookies and set aside.
- In a pot over low heat, melt the butter, condensed milk, and cream centers, stirring continuously until you can see the bottom of the pot for 2-3 seconds when dragging a spatula through.
- Pour onto a greased plate, then chill for 1 hour.
- Shape and roll the chilled mixture into balls.
- Roll the balls in the crushed chocolate cookies.
Nutrition Info Per Serving