Whip up this breakfast treat with dependable staples right from your pantry: pancake mix, peanut butter, and chocolate chips.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pancakes
Servings: 4 Serving
- ¼ cup peanut butter(60 g)
- 1 cup wheat flour(115 g)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ cup dark chocolate chip(90 g)
- In a bowl, mix the milk, egg, and peanut butter. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, salt, and baking powder. Pour wet mixture into dry, add chocolate, and mix thoroughly.
- Pour pancake batter in ¼ cup (60 ml) amounts on a griddle or skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook until bubbles pop on the surface of the pancake, then flip and cook the other side.