This Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad is a great recipe you dont want to miss. It’s healthy and yummy, serves 4 in made under 30 minutes, which makes it a great dish for you to try.
Best Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad
Servings: 4 Serving
- 10 oz farfalle pasta(285 g), "bow-tie" pasta `
- 3 breasts chicken
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 2 heads romaine lettuce, cut into 1-2 inch (3cm - 5cm) pieces
- 1 cup grape tomatoes(200 g), cut in half
- 1 cup crouton(30 g)
- parmesan cheese, to taste
- ¾ cup caesar dressing(190 g)
- Boil water, add the pasta, and cook according to package instructions.
- Drain water, and let the pasta chill.
- Meanwhile, season each of the chicken breasts with 1 Tbsp. olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Grill for six to eight minutes on each side. Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces.
- In a large bowl combine pasta, romaine lettuce, tomatoes, chicken, croutons, parmesan, and Caesar dressing. Toss gently.