I so much love Alfredo recipes personally, but i want to use this opportunity to give a quick testimony because i take my readers as my family cause you all matters.
One of the previously published Alfredo recipe on our website (Shrimp Spinach Bacon Alfredo) happens to be the most successful post on our website as at now with over millions of impressions on Pinterest and over 13 thousands unique visitors on the web post in less than 4 months. Click here to check out the Shrimp Spinach Bacon Alfredo recipe and return here for this amazing recipe you don’t want to miss.
I bet you can’t name a recipe more amazing than Chicken Alfredo. Can you?
Nothing else will do when we’re craving carbs. This dimension is made extra appealing with the addition of crispy bacon, plus a some broccoli to make it a completely perfect meal. We’d eat this every night if we had the chance.
Try it out and let us know how far in the comment below.
Best Chicken Bacon Broccoli Alfredo
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 cups broccoli floret(500 g)
- 2 cups milk(480 mL)
- 1 cup shredded parmesan
- cheese(110 g)
- ¼ cup fresh parsley(10 g), chopped
- 4 strips bacon, cooked, crumbled
- ½ lb spaghetti(225 g), cooked
- Heat oil in a pot over medium-high heat.
- Cook the chicken with the salt and pepper.
- Add the garlic and broccoli, cooking for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the milk, parmesan, parsley, and bacon, bringing to a boil.
- Add the spaghetti, and toss until evenly coated and sauce sticks to the noodles.
YOU MIGHT ALSO WANT TO CHECK OUT THIS AMAZING CHICKEN RECIPE, YOU’D DEFINITELY LOVE IT.