This Cappuccino Nice Cream is an amazing vegan dairy-free frozen treat that’s made with a food processor, frozen bananas and cold brew – quick, healthy and delicious!
There are endless ways and techniques for the recipe. It’s a great base that you can customize and make unique. Here are the ingredients you’ll need to make this cappuccino version.
- Bananas: Use 3 large ripe bananas. Make sure to cut them and place them in the freezer ahead of time.
- Cold brew
- Vanilla extract: Adds sweetness without the sugar.
- Cocoa powder: Gives it the cocoa color that blends well with coffee.
This Dessert recipe is one you should really try out.. You’d Love it
Cappuccino Nice Cream
- 3 ripe bananas sliced and frozen
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup cold brew coffee
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Chocolate chunks for serving
- Add bananas, vanilla extract and cold brew coffee to a food processor. Blend until smooth and creamy, scraping down the sides of the blender as necessary.
- Add the cocoa powder and blend until it’s well incorporated.
- Pour into a freezer-friendly airtight container. Sprinkle chocolate chunks on top if desired
- Freeze for at least 2 hours until the mixture is solid. Allow the ice cream to thaw for a 5-10 minutes before scooping.
- Serve and enjoy