Best Apple Pie Bread Pudding.
One of the best desserts out there, tried this? Let us know in the comments below.
Apple Pie Bread Pudding
Servings: 4 Serving
- 6 slices bread
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup milk(120 mL)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 3 granny smith apples, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup brown sugar(220 g)
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- vanila ice cream
- 1 cup caramel sauce(225 g)
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).Slice the bread into ½ inch (1 cm) cubes.
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, milk, vanilla, and cinnamon, stirring until smooth.
- Add the bread and stir until the bread cubes have evenly absorbed the milk mixture.
- Spread the bread evenly in a 9-inch (23-cm) round baking pan.In a large bowl, combine the apples, brown sugar, and cornstarch, mixing until evenly combined.
- Spread the apples evenly on top of the bread.
- Bake for 40 minutes, until edges are brown.
- Cool, slice, then serve with vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce!